I grew up with the idea of the requirement of the oil 31 in every house. It is an oil with 31 officinal plants, that has many uses. But now I discovered the oil 39. Same thing, but with 39 officinal plants and a wonderful perfume. (It seems like a commercial…”Now with even more officinal plants!”) The uses are the same as the oil 31, but I prefer the smell. The brand I discovered is italian, Sapone Marino.
These are some of the uses I love:
- Flu. You can use it in hot water to make some fumigations to breath better. It has balsamic properties.
- Disinfect the air. You can put some drops of oil in some water above the radiator to spread the perfume or in a humidifier. These essential oils have some purifying properties.
- Tired legs. You can use it as a massage oil to give relief to your legs. You can use it pure or with your body cream.
- Relax. Some drops of oil in your bathtub with warm water can relax your senses after a hard day.
- Perfume your wardrobe. Put some drops on a handkerchief and place it in your drawers to perfume your clothes.
You can buy it here or in every herbalist’s shop.