This is a special weekend, I want to share with my non-Italian friends some Italian music to let you know what’s great in my country. Making this list I couldn’t stop adding songs I love and I forced myself to stop at the twentieth.
We are so used to listen to English/American music that we often forget of the beauty we have in our country. It is a good thing to be open to what comes from abroad, but I think it is also a good think to love what’s ours.
So this is the list, you can find it also here on my Spotify:
- Bruno Lauzi – Ritornerai
- Equipe 84 – Tutta mia la città
- Lucio Dalla – 4/3/1943
- Gino Paoli – Senza Fine
- Francesco De Gregori – La donna cannone
- Mina – Ancora, ancora, ancora
- Eugenio Finardi – Musica ribelle
- Patty Pravo – Pensiero stupendo
- Matia Bazar – Vacanze romane
- Mia Martini – Almeno tu nell’universo
- Fred Bongusto – Spaghetti, pollo, insalatina e una tazzina di caffè
- Antonello Venditti – Notte prima degli esami
- Daniele Silvestri – Le cose che abbiamo in comune
- Elisa – Labyrinth
- Zucchero – Così celeste
- Cesare Cremonini – Mondo
- Vasco Rossi – Siamo solo noi
- Giorgio Gaber – La ballata del Cerutti
These songs are not new, I preferred to share with you the music we can’t forget. What do you think about them?